George Frank Piper and Family

George Frank Piper and Family
George Frank Piper and his four sons and their wives

2011 Piper Reunion

2011 Piper Reunion
Piper 2011 Reunion Santa Rosa

Monday, March 14, 2011

Thank You!!!

Carter,

Both you and Heidi did such a wonderful job hosting the reunion. It was perfect!!!! I know it took a great deal of work to set up and run. We had a fabulous time and it far exceeded our expectations (which were high).

As for my birthday surprise, it was a wonderful and thoughtful act that I truly appreciate.

I don't know if many of you know this, but for the past 35 years I have shared my birthday with my stepfather Austin Bach (we were both born on March 12th).  He passed away last June, so this was my first time going at it alone. It was very special having a room full of Pipers helping me through it.

Thank you, Liz for the cake and James for the wine.

You all have set the bar high for the next family gathering.

John Q Piper and family

1 comment: